Very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent communication and operates very timely. Made the process clear and informed me every step of the way.
Call me anytime. Rain, snow or shine. I am available 24/7 to help you begin your fresh start today.
- Discharge Student Loans
- Foreclosure laws in Washington State
- Garnishments & Bank Levies
- Reaffirmation Agreements
- Why it is a huge mistake not to Employ a Bankruptcy Attorney Instead of a Typist or “Paralegal” In Washington State.
- Will you owe income taxes after bankruptcy when creditor reports you to IRS with a Form 1099?
- Federal and State exemptions are different and only one can be chosen.
- Questions you SHOULD you be asking to pick the right bankruptcy attorney …but don’t!
LAW OFFICES OF RICHARD D. GRANVOLD PS